Frequently Asked Questions
Fixed deposit is a term deposit with higher interest rate than regular saving account, which is paid at the maturity date. Suitable for customer who set aside regular saving for certain period of times.
- Main Applicant NRC (18 Years & above )
- Joint Applicant NRC (18 Years & above )
- Business-related documents
- Associations-related documents
- DICA Registration (Certificate of Incorporation and DICA Extracts)
- Business License (If Available)
- Board of Director’s Resolution/Meeting Minute
- Specimen Signature of Account Holders
- Association Registration Certificate
- 2 introducers
- Cover letter to open bank account singed by licenseelicensee.
- Meeting Minute and Authorize Signatories
Only Account Holder is allowed to make a withdrawal at the maturity date of deposit.
The Account Holder has to visit the bank’s Head Office or Branches and give instruction to extend
An active saving account has to be opened.
Yes, Fixed Deposit Certificate stating amount and tenor will be issued.
Interest is calculated based on the deposit amount at the tenor selected and the interest will be credited into Account Holder’s account at maturity.
- 30 days – 6.00%
- 90 days – 6.5%
- 180 days – 7.25%
- 270 days – 7.75%
- 365 days – 8.00%
- 2 years – 8.25%
Please leave your detail at “link button” so that FDB team can contact you for more detail.