The Head of Compliance & Regulatory will work closely with the leadership team to ensure there is proper governance within all areas of the bank.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide general support to the Head of the Compliance and compliance team.
- To participate drafting the compliance policy and program for the Bank consistent with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Periodically revises the compliance policy and program to be in line with of changes in the domestic laws.
- Prepares and provides compliance reports to the senior management and the BOD to keep them updated on the progress of compliance matters.
- Liaises with relevant internal departments to ensure proper implementation of the policy and program.
- Review and revise, if needed, Bank’s existing securities compliance policies in respect of the use of information and information barriers.
- Assist in developing policies and monitoring systems regarding staff personal trading.
- Provide advice to staff on the Bank’s securities compliance policies and systems; and
- Provide support to the Bank’s business conflicts function.
- Knows about related financial regulations and laws in Myanmar.