The following primary responsibilities –
- A Customer Service Executive is an individual who on behalf of FDB Bank deals with customers through telephones.
- Respond to incoming/outgoing calls from the customers to take their request and feedback.
- Answer customer questions and inquiries, troubleshoot problems.
- Provide information and handle complaints regarding the FDB Bank products or services.
- Responsible for managing incoming and outgoing calls.
- Keep a comprehensive record of all calls conversations in the call log excel file.
- Make sure that whatever response given to the customers is in line with pre-organized communication scripts/information that has been prepared for different topics that cover customer-related issues.
- Effecting any refunds to customers by liaising with the relevant Business and Operations Teams.
- Maintaining a high level of privacy on customer information and data.
- Willing to work during extended hours and/or during holiday periods.